Monday, 14 January 2019
Reflection on my software skills.
I am a beginner in computing, specially in software computing. I had taken some computer classes back in school but that was in grade 6 which is like 7 years ago and it was all basic tutorials on how to effectively use microsoft office. Last year, I became interested in computing and started learning coding languages like html and python. While I have forgotten how to use html, I still remember how to use python and my knowledge in python is fairly good and a bit more than basic.I also know binary. I expect to excel in python from this course and improve my general software skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Essay.
Cyber security is the action of protecting any digital object such as computers, smartphones, tablets, networks, software packages,......, f...
0 pc skill
ReplyDeleteSTFU you cs noob.
ReplyDeleteDiao.
Skills in coding will be useful. How about customising the background of your blog to make it suited to technology?
ReplyDeletethat's nice, u would require the python skills in semester!
ReplyDelete